Loading...
The Best Traffic Exchange

The Poetry

Rabu, 08 Desember 2010

Share On:
Lotus PACKAGES

Tonight, exactly at 18.30 pm I accidentally sat in front of a lotus pond at planting
I do because there is strength in the liver to be able to see the flower bloom.
yet all the strands of the lotus flower was open, I felt my chest tightness as if to cry.
turns out I was crying, because the lotus flower is like a talk that I still have a lot to learn from nature. Apparently patience we have not yet comparable to those owned by nature, like a lotus flower temper it strand by strand petals open to reveal the beauty as she blooms.
Thank you Lord, You have submitted a lotus flower to advise me ..
Pangkalpinang, Sunday, March 14, 2010Post By Titi Sunarti

MY Prayers ....

Oh God ... My kids happySo cans They enjoy your paradiseEmbed Your sense of love and affection So
That cans They enjoy the world That you createGive Them a sense of themselves So
They understand EACH other cansGrow Them developWith all thy goodness of creation
In order to Their loved all Thy creaturesThey passed out from the beginning Allin orders
for Them to understand in the end
Open all of the Zahir That They understand all the innerPasrahkan Them by the earnest of thy soul So
That They understand the real meaning
of his life and deathAnd Nowhere They understand it all his handO God grants To survive, so there's no wasted

 
Saung Soul ........
Saung soul
Here we confined
Filling the days
With jokes and laughter
With sadness and tears
Saung soul
Here we are now
Pending the passage of the days
Until we go home
The actual

Nah tasty ......

Never was it said
Then he smiled
Then the silence with a little glance

All pass you by
In his cold days
Missing along with him came the night

While acungngkan little finger towards me
These tiny life
Maybe that's what I want to say to

It was unclear what I can understand from all
Implicit in the movement and behavior
One is for sure
.... I'm still on his side ... ..

Love ......

All your longing
Will my self
All your dreams
Will my
Hannya your thoughts
My Love
Your caress
Gengaman mu
Your hugs
Just fulfillment of your desire


My Love
My Pinta
Yourself happy
Make your day beautiful
Enjoy your life
And ... ..
Seutuh dedicate his
For mu
So do not waste your life and love

Duuttt TTTTT ..... .......

Duuu ... uu .. tt
I heard a voice so soft it
Penetrate through the cracks
My pedengaran hole

Continue searching far
Up into the cavities of my soul
Your masterpiece beautiful
Yes ... Rabb ...

You fix your most delicate creatures
In the most narrow hole
Until she screamed

Still like that, yesterday, and the days that exceeded
Beautiful and so sweet
Symponi nature which I invented

Thank God
For all the ... ...
Beautiful, .... Although a bit smelly

I thank all
Although many approaches
As a beautiful gift
From Mu ...


Om Poetry e. Continue ....
Greetings .....
ADVERTISMENT
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Jasa Buat Web Pangkalpinang | Tips Blogger | Special Thanks
Copyright © 2013. Saungjiwa Blog - All Rights Reserved
Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger